top of page
Start Date and Stipend
This will be a (duration) internship brought to you by (company name, NOT mentor name) starting on (start date) willing to take in (number of students) students.
Students doing this internship will receive:
About the company
Launch of 'Winning the Inner Battle' in India
Skills you will be learning
1. Creating promotional materials such as flyers, posters, and banners to advertise the book launch event.
2. Designing a social media campaign to promote the book launch on platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
3. Developing graphics and visual aids to be used during the book launch event, such as slides or presentations to accompany the author's speech.
4. Working with the author and publisher to create a cohesive visual identity for the book launch, including choosing colors, fonts, and other design elements that align with the book's themes and style.
Requirements for applying
1. Should be good at illustrations, creating designs using Canva/photoshop/illustrator or its equivalent
2. Preferably prior experience in designing
Sample project to submit
Create & Design a poster for the Book launch, include all necessary details
A beautiful and well-built website. The mentors are amazing and understanding to the interns, and I had great fun with the masterclass. keep up the good work!
I was a part of the Forensic Psychology internship and it really made me love it even more than I already did!
Great programs, loved every bit of the experience
The website itself is pretty great! Really like the different internships in each industry which gives teens more options to look into.
Best Platform I have ever used for getting internships
Loved speaking to some of the experts
Good internship. Wish there were more hours.
Amazing how the experts are so reachable
bottom of page