top of page
Rapid Sport Fitness
Pls submit consent form to continue
To be announced
About the Internship
This skilling internship is designed for high school students who have a keen interest in the field of physiotherapy. It aims to provide a comprehensive introduction to the fundamentals of physiotherapy, injury management, and the muscular skeletal system. Through a combination of theoretical knowledge and practical exercises, students will develop a foundational understanding of physiotherapy techniques, human anatomy, and biomechanics.
What you will learn
Students will be able to:
1. Understand the Basics of Physiotherapy
2. Define and explain the role of physiotherapy in healthcare
3. Acquire Foundations of Injury Management.
4. Recognize and assess common types of injuries and conditions that physiotherapists
5. Learn about the Musculoskeletal System and Human Biomechanics.
6. Study the structure and function of the musculoskeletal system, including bones, joints, muscles, and connective tissues.
A beautiful and well-built website. The mentors are amazing and understanding to the interns, and I had great fun with the masterclass. keep up the good work!
I was a part of the Forensic Psychology internship and it really made me love it even more than I already did!
Great programs, loved every bit of the experience
The website itself is pretty great! Really like the different internships in each industry which gives teens more options to look into.
Best Platform I have ever used for getting internships
Loved speaking to some of the experts
Good internship. Wish there were more hours.
Amazing how the experts are so reachable
Related Opportunities You May Like
How you want to share this page?
Copy To Clipboard
Share By Email
Page Link will be shared to all given emails.
bottom of page